Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies

These cookies are a great way to use up a box of bisquick that isn't going to make it to the end of the month.  These cookies are super tasty and actually remind me of my top secret recipe for chocolate chip cookies.  I found the recipe by way of pinterest, but I think it could stand to use a few changes, which I'm outlining in my blog post here.

If you're looking for a quick homemade cookie recipe, then these are your new go-to!

Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Plain Chicken

1 stick of softened butter
1 cup of brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 egg
2 1/4 cup bisquick mix
1 tsp of instant espresso
1 cup of chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick mix, instant expresso and chocolate chips. 

Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. 

Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack and allow to cool for a few moments before diving in.



No comments:

Post a Comment