Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I-Am-Not-Eating-Salad- Salad

In the quest to get back on track and start eating healthier, it was time for drastic measures.  What better way to get back on track than by eating salads! What I did was create salads for the entire week.  This is exactly the same salad from the Abs Diet Book already pre-portioned and ready to go.  One day of weekend work makes for an easy week!

I-Am-Not-Eating-Salad- Salad
From Abs Diet by way of Women's Health

2 ounces grilled chicken
1 cup of romaine lettuce
1 tomato, chopped
1 small green pepper, chopped
1 medium carrot chopped
3 tbsp of Italian Dressing (I used 2 tbsp)
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

Chop the chicken into small pieces. Mix all the ingredients together, and store in the fridge. Eat on multigrain bread or by itself.

What a nice sense of accomplishment to have lunches completed for the week! Some of these have tomatoes from my garden too!

No comments:

Post a Comment