Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cheat Day and Post Cheat Day

As possibly predicted, the Cheat Day was hard! I went all out on breakfast with biscuits, bread, eggs and a muffin.  I felt awful! I felt slightly lightheaded and it didn't taste as good as I imagined it would.  The thought of eating more food throughout the day seemed to be way too much to handle!

I continued on though and eventually became hungry and had pasta for basically the rest of the day.  I think having a cheat meal, might make more sense, but we'll see how it goes this week.

The post cheat day, I did not wake up hungry and so only had a "detox" raspberry smoothie for breakfast and lunch, supplemented with fruit and carrots.  I thought that having all of those yummy nutritious snacks would benefit my body. It may have, but I was very hungry all day!

Dinner was good, but not quite according to the diet since I had some dairy, but other than that I followed the diet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment